- Plan tour of foreigners on Medical basis, applying knowledge of travel routes and destination Hospitals.
- Sell Medical packages.
- Arrange for tour or expedition details such as accommodations, transportation, Medical equipment, and the availability of medical personnel.
- Lead individuals or groups to hospitals, and assist on every step, or tour site locations and describe points of interest.
- Hmong language interpreting to facilitate access to social services, education, housing, and healthcare.
- Interpreting for Hmong speaking patients and their family members in all aspects of their visit with providers and support staff
- Sight translation short documents when necessary
- Assist client in properly completing necessary paperwork
- Adherence to the Code of Ethics for Interpreters