Financial Assistant Resume Examples
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director.
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis.
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives.
- Track and reconcile bank statements.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to journal entries.
- Reconcile intercompany balances and postings, at the end of each month.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in bank and cash records at the end of each month.
- Assist with the preparation of payroll information.
- Assist with the preparation of statutory and contractor levy report and submission.
- Inventory updating.
- Inventory tracking & correction of records.
- Spare parts inventory accounting for Europe operations.
- Inventory reconciliation
- Responding to client queries and providing them with appropriate solutions.
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual closing of books of accounts.
- Familiar with Multi location coordination.
- Genrating a invoice in busy accounting software.
- Keeping a record of all vendors.
- Making a purchase entry.
- Entry of basis financial transaction.
- ensuraing the the quality of the product.
- To do a detailed Finacial and Market analysis and generate a report.
- Assist bookkeepers, coordinators, principals, administrators and vendors on day-to-day accounts for all school board funded purchase orders placed by various schools and departments; from the receipt financial matters with all inquiries made on any purchases related to school board funds.
- Analyze and process of new purchase orders to the payment of legitimate bills.
- Review and maintain records on pending and completed purchase orders.
- Correspond with vendors, schools and department representatives concerning purchase order problems including, but not limited to, shipping, damages, discrepancies and duplicated shipments. Respond to inquiries.
- Request from schools and or vendors any documentation needed to complete purchase orders for payment.
- Verify, sort and file various financial related reports.
- Ensure audit compliance with applicable laws, regulations and procedures.
- Proofread financial reports, or verify a variety of financial records. Assist in providing documentation on various financial transactions.
- Perform arithmetical calculations involving a wide range of fiscal documents.
- To develop and maintain a good knowledge of the school boards processes and procedures and the accounting system relating to the activities of Business Services
- Collects and records check payments and/or cash as received. Process wire transactions.
- Gerou demonstrativos financeiros e facilitou os procedimentos de fechamento de conta a cada mês. Crie, mantenha e insira informações nos bancos de dados.
- Abra, classifique e distribua a correspondência recebida, incluindo fax e email.
- Recebimentos de fatura
- Assist Finance Manager in preparing month end journals and monthly reports and ad hoc reporting responsibility
- Ensure monthly recurring billings are run within the timeframe, and raise manual billings when necessary. Manage collectable arrears collection with the aim of <1% in line with business policy; Run Unapplied Cash (UC) report each month and liaise with tenants and organize refund of UC in a timely manner.
- Complete Consumer Price Index Reviews within the timeframe and ensure all CPI reviews for tenant are acted in accordance to their leases, conducting CPI calculation and update journals every quarter.
- Perform monthly Tenancy Schedule reviews and submit to Centre Manager for approval, prepare CM certification for internal lease registration, update JDE to maintain timely and accurate information for all tenancies.
- Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
- Perform personal bookeping services.
- Prepare financial reports for Head Office.
- Support Human Resourses Department.
- Monitor daily cash balances and determine cash requirements needed to cover losses and payments.
- Verify that outstanding suppliers invoices have been paid.
- Verify accounts receivable paperwork to balance accounts and ensure that all figures match payment information.
- Processing daily revenue transactions and customer refunds.
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.