- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director.
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis.
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives.
- Track and reconcile bank statements.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to journal entries.
- Reconcile intercompany balances and postings, at the end of each month.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in bank and cash records at the end of each month.
- Assist with the preparation of payroll information.
- Assist with the preparation of statutory and contractor levy report and submission.
- Inventory updating.
- Inventory tracking & correction of records.
- Spare parts inventory accounting for Europe operations.
- Inventory reconciliation
- Responding to client queries and providing them with appropriate solutions.
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual closing of books of accounts.
- Familiar with Multi location coordination.
- Genrating a invoice in busy accounting software.
- Keeping a record of all vendors.
- Making a purchase entry.
- Entry of basis financial transaction.
- ensuraing the the quality of the product.
- To do a detailed Finacial and Market analysis and generate a report.
- Assist bookkeepers, coordinators, principals, administrators and vendors on day-to-day accounts for all school board funded purchase orders placed by various schools and departments; from the receipt financial matters with all inquiries made on any purchases related to school board funds.
- Analyze and process of new purchase orders to the payment of legitimate bills.
- Review and maintain records on pending and completed purchase orders.
- Correspond with vendors, schools and department representatives concerning purchase order problems including, but not limited to, shipping, damages, discrepancies and duplicated shipments. Respond to inquiries.
- Request from schools and or vendors any documentation needed to complete purchase orders for payment.
- Verify, sort and file various financial related reports.
- Ensure audit compliance with applicable laws, regulations and procedures.