- Montly processing of Accounting Records up to trial balance
- Preparation of Accounting file tfor auditing
- Reconcile Creditors accounts and submit for payments
- Prepare trial balances of books.
- Calculate and prepare checks for utilities, taxes, and other payments.
- Prepare and process payroll information.
- Reconcile records of bank transactions.
- Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
- Compute wages and deductions, and enter data into computers.
- Complete time sheets showing employees’ arrival and departure times.
- Sars e-filling and easyfile
- Printing bank statements and processing cashbook
- Processing repairs’ invoices
- Updating saamboou (Debit orders) payments and cvd files
- Loading refunds payments for customers
- Reconciling Excess account
- Attending customers queries on claims
- Communicate with customers to complete credit application in order to get acquire financing for merchandise in the store.
- Work in the front of the store to assist customer locating merchandise and answering questions concerning products.
- Calculate daily deposits
- Calculation of VAT & PAYE returns
- Collected all cash/cheque from students or parents daily
- Maintain proper filing of all official receipts
- Helped with enquiries and phone calls
- Provided the Management with a summary of newly registered students on a weekly basis when the new recruitment begins
- Maintain the student database systems and excel with correct details of students
- Assist Admin/Reception with other duties as requested
- Issued invoice, acceptance letter, claim letter, quotation