- Monthly credit card reconciliations.
- Controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Preparation of invoice payments.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation.
- Processing daily receipts for credit control.
- Verify and update AR/AP and expense journals.
- Assists in the Credit Control department when required.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledger; Match purchase orders with invoices; Coordinate bank deposit and report financial results on a regular basis to management.
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances and develop monthly financial statement, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets as well as prepare quarterly and monthly tax return, along with payroll, operating and business taxes.
- Submission of Returrns
- Assisted the Finance Executive in dealing with various payment requests from different suppliers such as Yakult, Lam Soon, Thong Thye Siang and many more
- Monitored the monthly financial transactions, verified financial data and maintained accurate records
- Entered data and maintained updated records using the SQL accounting software
- Checked, compiled and filed documents to facilitate payment processes
- Communicated with various suppliers from different companies
- Renewing of Company Documents
- Assisting in Tender Documents
- Manging Assets ( Plants & Vehicle)
- Process the Claim forms for insurance
- Monitor and update stock storage.
- Request new stock with supplier.
- Check for any inquiry for stock adjustment.
- Handling three office equipment supply which are stationary, documents and computer office equipment.