- Providing essential support to finance officer to ensure maximum impact of the Oxfam Somalia. Working under the authority of the finance officer, responsible for all payments processing related to programmed/business units
- To ensure proper paperwork and filling is well maintained in soft copy and hard copy and stamped paid before filling all units respectively
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reports for authorization by shared service center manager and submission to Oxfam Novib with supporting documents and resolving any discrepancies if arising
- Maintaining up to date financial records and consolidating data to ensure that all financial information is accurately keyed in pastel system
- Supporting in document retrieval for audit purpose
- Liaise closely with the finance officer to ensure a high standard of clerical support for financial accounting especially with pastel month-end transactions, bank payments and receipts, petty cash and payroll transfers.
- Ensure transaction carefully coded and properly authorized before processing payment and uploading to cashbooks
- Provided accouunting and clerical support to the staff and maintain high quality, accurate ,relaible financial information and file supporting documents for all accounting transactions in compliance with WCH financial guidelines
- Participate in clustering budget management and compliance with the clusters plan of Action and log frames
- particpate in monthly discussion on fincial reports with area team on 28th every months
- Prepare and maintain source books of accounts in compliance withWCH policies
- Allocate various expenses to cost centre accounts made on vouchers in compliance with WCH cost allocation policy
- Prepare petty cash, other vouchers and submit to the Finance Administrator for posting into Voucher Interface(VI) system by the end of the week
- Adquately manage petty cash in compliance with the project finance manual
- Commission (e.g check all the data provided by outlets is accurate, issuance tax invoice for outlets, raise debit note or credit note when needed and generate journal.)
- Monitoring of students retention and migration for all campus.
- Prepare a monthly presentation graphs for the board of directors meeting.
- Process the annual/monthly revenue and students projection of all campus.
- Prepare and analyzed school trimester systems and the possible fees or revenues.
- Attend and training with foreign vendors for the acquisition of program application.
- Assign to handle any technical or IT requirements of the department.
- Coordinate installation of software system. Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct.
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and clients.
- Train people in computer programs and system use.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment or installation specifications.