- Preparation of end of day journals.
- Posting cards, cash, and cheques into internal accounts.
- Taking payments inform of cash cheques and credit cards.
- Reconciliation of internal and external bank statements.
- Supplier payments and reconciliations.
- Research, track and resolve disputed invoices.
- Issue cheques payable.
- Sorting, coding and matching invoices before setting them up for payment.
- Preparation and processing of electronic transfers and payments.
- Handling all telephone inquiries relating to accounts payable issues.
- Maintaining vendor files.Raising and tracking invoices.
- Performed daily online and credit card payments.
- checking the accuracy of figures and calculations.
- Documenting all accounts payable transactions.
finance assistant/data analyst/it support/special projects/administrative assistant
- Prepare and process the revenue reports of all STI Campus.
- Handle and analyzed statistics requirement of the company i.e. schools revenue, data and others.
- Analyze and verify annual reports and other data records.
- Monitor the number of new and old students per year level.
- Prepare specific campus data that can be useful for marketing plan
- Monitoring of school performance in terms of percent variances and achievements.
- Analyze data to determine answers to management budget decision.
- Review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files.
- Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments
- Reconcile bank statements
- Preparation and posting of salary journals both into the system.
- Assisting with month end reconciliation.
- Recording purchase invoices and expenses via Excel and Quickbooks.
- Preparing prepayment and accruals
- Processing purchase invoices.
- Distributing and recording petty cash.
- To assist the finance officer and finance manager with any ad-hoc work