- Provided assistance in loading and unloading film equipment from a vehicle
- Kept all film equipment organized to avoid misplacement, and damages
- Drove a cargo truck, a van, and a large pickup truck for transporting large equipment
- Collaborated with a creative team and a client to discuss and plan shooting schedule
- Supervised and directed other film crew as required and kept track of their work assignments
- Sold movie tickets in box office.
- Prepared food and drinks in concessions.
- Directed customers to the right theater and helped them if there was any problems.
- Handled problems effectively and efficiently.
- Worked any and every position.
- Greet guests and direct them to their seats.
- Inform guests of opportunities such as deals and rewards programs.
- Clean, inspect, and ready theaters in between showings.
- Sell tickets and record seating in the box office.
- Make certain guest service is friendly, helpful and fast
- Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns
- Uphold AMC’s high standards and deliver entertaining company-wide programs
- Control access to theatre by greeting, directing guests and tearing tickets
- Monitor auditoriums for picture/sound quality, temperature, lighting and guest behavior
- Enforce ratings to keep underage guests from accessing auditoriums with adult content
- Perform daily concession maintenance duties Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, lobbies, concession areas, and box office areas. Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Concession worker
- Box office sales
- Greeter to the guests