- Was responsible for making sure all fields were set up correctly
- Made sure all scores were reported correctly
- Collect payment of the client
- Process loans of the client
- Market client
- Preparation Annual Action Plan, Annual Progress Report and share it with SRLM
- Generate learning experiences and case studies
- Support to head office in administrative functions
- Coordinated and led a team of 9 counsellors in conducting the Disha camp that helped girls from marginalized backgrounds understand basic rights, life skills and English communication skills.
- Managed 212 adolescent girls for 10-day camp and coordinated with media persons
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and organizations in the
- Direct activities of professional and technical staff members and volunteers.community to meet community needs and to ensure that services are not duplicated. for PR.
- Conducted CI searches and created environmental reports as part of loan process.
- Submitted loan applications to underwriter for verification and recommendations.
- Posting the client’s payment
- Filing Documents.
- Monitoring client’s record.
- Provided the consultancy services to CUP in the “Evaluation of 12 CPU’s in 12 Districts of Khyber Pakhtoon Khaw”.
- Recorded the minutes of Focus Group Discussion, Key Informant Interviews during fieldwork and assistance in drafting of the evaluation reports.
- Collected and studied project proposals, contracts and other project documents (inception report,Implementation plans, targeted areas, progress reports etc.) to get clarity on project design, flow, overall monitoring plan and budgeted activities;
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit application.