- Network within communities to find and attract new contacts.
- Prepare financial reports as required.
- Establish procedures for custody or control of assets and records to ensure safekeeping.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
- Develop or analyse information to assess the current or future financial status.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons and team celebrations.
- Strengths in the ability to solve problems, analyse warning signs, identifying the problem, and finding a solution.
executive administrator, greenlane contact centre
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events. eg luncheons & team celebrations.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and reconciliation practices, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
- Network with stakeholders. eg cleaning staff.
- Programme and Management Support and data entry and analysis
executive administrator/creative strategist
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s schedules including travel arrangements.
- Handle legal matters and prepare case files for matters including divorce decree, copyright, business insurance and estate planning.
- Create and enhance content for both our company and clients websites.
- Develop advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients and work within internal resources to determine the best way to present advertising information.
senior executive administrator
- Provide executive administrative support to the GVP, Communications Consulting and Strategy
- Extensive scheduling and calendar coordination
- Extensive travel arrangements, domestic & int’l
- Manage staff meetings, quarterly business reviews and all-hands
- Coordinate all arrangements for seminars, workshops, and meetings
- Coordinate special projects including: team off sites, team building activities and all hands meetings, team space planning and floor moves
- Prepare, process, and track purchase order requisitions and recommend purchases of office supplies
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, purchase orders and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
- Attend meetings and compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Support budget management and processes
- Submit and maintain expense reports