- Find a good location to host the graduation ball for Y6 Students.
- Arrange tickets to be sold at the school.
- Plan and arrange table and chairs, decorations and special awards.
- Plan a menu suitable for all diets.
- Plan budgets and arrange for DJ and venue.
- Partner with multiple third-party event providers to plan and produce some of the largest events in the endurance athletics industry, including: Peletonia, Boston Marathon, and the UCI Cycling World Championships.
- Development of technical manuals providing detailed instruction and demonstration of expected deployment of physical assets.
- Managing administrative and operational duties to ensure accurate and on-time delivery of all functions of event.
- Provide leadership, direction, and accountability to teams of 5-50.
- I started this job when I was 18. I always wanted to arrange and manage things in the appropriate way.
- Love to play around with creative designs, elegant decor work and DIY ideas.
- Working for more then 3 years in JD Events, i planned, coordinated & managed plenty of events. From a little birthday party to a big fat Indian wedding.
- Best in sourcing different decorative and rare inventories.
- Worked closely with Event Coordinator by conducting potential site assessments and cost estimates for client events.
- Prepared time line to ensure all required actions were accounted for. Highlighted areas where actions were linked to each other avoiding a possible domino effect of problems.
- Notified Event Coordinator when certain expenditures were over budget.
- Provide strategic event marketing guidance to business and marketing managers, ensuring events deliver against business objectives, are benchmarked against global best practice and deliver the desired brand experience.
- Manage event from start to finish from setup, beverage service and food service, to tear down.
- Stage seating and tent arrangements for a Miller-Coors sponsored tailgate service.
- Maintain the supply of food and beverage for, on average, 100 attendees per event.
- Ensure attendees were satisfied and the event was up to the standards of Ultimate Tailgate, and the Miller-Coors brand was being well represented.