Event Manager Resume Examples
- Find a good location to host the graduation ball for Y6 Students.
- Arrange tickets to be sold at the school.
- Plan and arrange table and chairs, decorations and special awards.
- Plan a menu suitable for all diets.
- Plan budgets and arrange for DJ and venue.
- Partner with multiple third-party event providers to plan and produce some of the largest events in the endurance athletics industry, including: Peletonia, Boston Marathon, and the UCI Cycling World Championships.
- Development of technical manuals providing detailed instruction and demonstration of expected deployment of physical assets.
- Managing administrative and operational duties to ensure accurate and on-time delivery of all functions of event.
- Provide leadership, direction, and accountability to teams of 5-50.
- I started this job when I was 18. I always wanted to arrange and manage things in the appropriate way.
- Love to play around with creative designs, elegant decor work and DIY ideas.
- Working for more then 3 years in JD Events, i planned, coordinated & managed plenty of events. From a little birthday party to a big fat Indian wedding.
- Best in sourcing different decorative and rare inventories.
- Worked closely with Event Coordinator by conducting potential site assessments and cost estimates for client events.
- Prepared time line to ensure all required actions were accounted for. Highlighted areas where actions were linked to each other avoiding a possible domino effect of problems.
- Notified Event Coordinator when certain expenditures were over budget.
- Provide strategic event marketing guidance to business and marketing managers, ensuring events deliver against business objectives, are benchmarked against global best practice and deliver the desired brand experience.
- Manage event from start to finish from setup, beverage service and food service, to tear down.
- Stage seating and tent arrangements for a Miller-Coors sponsored tailgate service.
- Maintain the supply of food and beverage for, on average, 100 attendees per event.
- Ensure attendees were satisfied and the event was up to the standards of Ultimate Tailgate, and the Miller-Coors brand was being well represented.
- Coordinated catering services and planned menus to compliment event theme and selected musical or guest speaker entertainment.
- Worked closely with couples to meet wedding goals, maintain deadlines and resolve complaints or service issues.
- Selected and ordered refreshments, decor and event materials.
- Coordinated florists, photographers, videographers, musicians, officiants and ceremony participants during rehearsals and pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception events.
- Ensured smooth training execution by coordinating seminar functions, including site selection, scheduling, marketing, reservations, materials, event management and follow-up.
- Liaised with marketing and PR colleagues to promote special events in social calendars.
- Arranging shows for the Madrid Philharmonic.
- Driven site visits and pre-occasion gatherings with customers to talk about the stream and outline of the occasion and recognize any zones of concern.
- Synchronized every single essential division to guarantee all arrangements and exercises were executed in an auspicious way.
- Meeting plan and substance: Identification of interior and outer speakers, facilitators and specialists, contracting, introduction audit and the executives.
- Meeting coordination Including area exploring and contracting, varying media gear plan, area solace, and feel, nourishment and drink, transportation, signage, and so on.
- Preparation and follow-up work for as well as participation in regular meetings with management (Music Director, Executive Director, Communications Director) Digital marketing.
- Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events, such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
- Developing event topics and in charge for organizing events from concept to completion and evaluation.
- Evaluating and select providers of services according to customer requirements
- Managing budgets, booking venues, contacting guests and speakers, promoting the event, and liaising with suppliers.
- Monitoring event activities to ensure compliance with satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise
- Maintaining records of event aspects, including financial details
- Manage and confer with staff responsible for event coordination activities.
- Coordinate and execution of events such as conferences, charity events, trade shows, sales meetings and business meetings.
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, and services according to customer requirements.
- Lead and train internal and external support staff for successful completion events.
- Conduct and monitor logistic activities by coordinating with internal departments.
- Responsible for estimating and ordering food, liquor, wine, and other beverages to insure adequate supply to service the events, restaurant, and bar patrons.
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations, satisfaction of guests, and quick resolution of any potential problems that arise.
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in a high quality manner.
- Investigate and resolve guest complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Menu planning and food utilization based on anticipated number of guests, nutritional value, palatability, popularity, and cost.
- Responsible for staff schedule scheduling and shift assignments.
- Responsible for various financial activities including shift reconciliation, balancing and business banking activities.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.