- On-site management of conferences, festivals, client entertainment, internal events & conferences
- Manage and oversee all travel and lodging logistics, contract negotiation, and bookings
- Venue, vendor, F&B, production, and A/V management
- Event design and execution
- Sponsorship activation design and implementation
- VIP & Speaker handling and management
- Audience & Registration management
- Radio Mirchi Thunder Run
- Papon Event
- A caterer provides, transports, and prepares food for clients, particularly for special events such as conferences, weddings, celebrations, or gatherings.
- Lead annual events planning and conceptualization of all hosted events
- Manage project teams and vendors from initial proposal stage to execution
- Manage and implement logistical elements of all events including sourcing, budgeting, scheduling, site selection, acquiring necessary permits, coordinating transportation and parking, arranging for speakers or entertainers, arranging decor, event security, catering, coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Lead and oversee technology platforms, audio visual, scenic and set design, entertainment, floor plans, show flow, seating charts, and shipping/receiving
- Assist customer regarding their needs and expectation.
- Organizing the various events such as road shows, weeding planning , Institutions Promotions etc.
- Meeting prospecting clients and converting to company’s client .
- Introducing new ideas and implementing them in real world.
- Structuring the events as per client’s financial investments.
- Led a department that consists of five staffs.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities, working with developers, advertisers and production team, to market products and services.
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable laws, satisfaction of participants and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Direct administrative details such as financial operations, dissemination of promotional materials and responses to inquiries.