education coordinator / director’s assistant / compliance manager
- Administered and implemented several systems for maintaining the organisation and its employees’ compliance and to meet various governing bodies’ standards.
- Coordinated educational programmes conducted in various venues on and off site, corresponding with trainers and executing several measures to guarantee the quality of the courses.
- Administered and graded tests and assignments to evaluate student/client progress.
- Coordinated with internal departments on special new programmes, initiatives and rework projects.
- minutes at meetings
- breakfast/snack prep,catering luncheons, dinners
- ordering/purchase orders
- post secondary student financial
- Proactively works to maximise the financial performance of the RTO via the provision of quality training and excellent student service to ensure a profitable business outcome.
- Oversees the student management system, government funding claims and AVETMISS reporting with a strong focus on compliance.
- Effectively manages all RTO resources in an efficient manner consistent with business requirements.
- Investigate and develop viable commercial opportunities for the RTO
- Create opportunities to promote, market and sell all available accredited training opportunities.
- Develop and maintain positive, productive and mutually beneficial relationships with Employer Groups, Industry Bodies and other key stakeholders.
- Provide effective leadership, management and monitoring of trainer and administrative staff recruitment, performance and productivity to ensure the provision of quality training, ongoing compliance and excellent student service.
- Search on internet for accommodations
- Cheque requisitions
- Attach documents
- Photo coping
- Regulating school-going children and their education plan with remedial education at the center.
- Management of other employees.
- Development of a non-formal education module and its implementation.
- Proactively monitor and evaluate the delivery and assessment of training programs on scope to ensure their provision is responsive and drive continuous improvement consistent with organisational, funding body, industry and regulatory requirements.