Education Coordinator Resume Examples
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as field research and data collection, laboratory investigations, collaborative experiments
- Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks beyond camp; doing community outreach to help folks connect with goals they established at camp
- Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students’ behavioral and academic problems
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as collecting of marine flora and fauna, terrestrial species accounts, listening to and hearing oral histories and local music
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guest speakers or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities
- Supervised and orchestrated education department
- Created class schedule
- Hired and supervised teachers
- Taught classes on various crafts
- Accurately measured and cut fabric
- Efficiently and accurately processed customers through register
- Offered excellent customer service
- Supervising staff to ensure the STEM Camp curriculum is properly implemented
- Leading activities with children between the ages of 5-13
- Ensuring that all emergency procedures are taught and practiced by all campers and staff
- Completing administrative tasks such as completing incident reports and following up on absent campers
education coordinator/academic advisor
- Collaborate with members of the business community to improve programs and to provide student access to learning opportunities such as internships.
- Serve on academic and administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
- Assist with student recruitment, registration, and placement.
- Maintain student attendance information, grades, field experience placement data, and other required records.
- Created all new training materials for business office applications and processes
- Developed and implemented new hire training program
- Developed and implemented QA audit process for business office staff
- Provided on-going training and education to staff
- Collaborated with facility leadership to provide denial prevention training to registration and case management staff
education coordinator / director’s assistant / compliance manager
- Administered and implemented several systems for maintaining the organisation and its employees’ compliance and to meet various governing bodies’ standards.
- Coordinated educational programmes conducted in various venues on and off site, corresponding with trainers and executing several measures to guarantee the quality of the courses.
- Administered and graded tests and assignments to evaluate student/client progress.
- Coordinated with internal departments on special new programmes, initiatives and rework projects.
- minutes at meetings
- breakfast/snack prep,catering luncheons, dinners
- ordering/purchase orders
- post secondary student financial
- Proactively works to maximise the financial performance of the RTO via the provision of quality training and excellent student service to ensure a profitable business outcome.
- Oversees the student management system, government funding claims and AVETMISS reporting with a strong focus on compliance.
- Effectively manages all RTO resources in an efficient manner consistent with business requirements.
- Investigate and develop viable commercial opportunities for the RTO
- Create opportunities to promote, market and sell all available accredited training opportunities.
- Develop and maintain positive, productive and mutually beneficial relationships with Employer Groups, Industry Bodies and other key stakeholders.
- Provide effective leadership, management and monitoring of trainer and administrative staff recruitment, performance and productivity to ensure the provision of quality training, ongoing compliance and excellent student service.
- Search on internet for accommodations
- Cheque requisitions
- Attach documents
- Photo coping
- Regulating school-going children and their education plan with remedial education at the center.
- Management of other employees.
- Development of a non-formal education module and its implementation.
- Proactively monitor and evaluate the delivery and assessment of training programs on scope to ensure their provision is responsive and drive continuous improvement consistent with organisational, funding body, industry and regulatory requirements.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.