- Office management in fast paced, high task, engineering company.
- Management of all office duties
- Management of filing and all electronic documents.
- All customer service duties
- Submission to PM for Site Inspection documents
- Daily working on Laser Fiche (Citrix XenApp), EDRMS System & EIP EDMS System
- Review and update technical documents
- Distribute project-related drawing copies to internal team.
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Generate & allocate reference numbers for Drawings, Inspection ( work + material ), Letters & other all documents
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization & to Sub contractors
- To Control Of Receiving Documents.
- File Documents In Physical And Digital Records.
- Making Damage Quotations And Excess Report.
- Reading & Reply Emails And Calls From Client.
- Make New File Contract And Other Related Documents To Of Client.
- Checking Official Receiving On Financial Documents From The Client.
- Responsible Of All Client & Employee Files.
- Involved in documentation for engineering and vendor documentation
- Maintain schedule for creating databases for tracking all technical and non-technical documents and provide status update on regular basis.
- Received technical drawings from various discipline engineers and ensure revision accuracy before issuing to the Client/vendor
- Assist in setting up the Document control system (PetroceptDC) for Head office/Site and engineering support centers.
- Issued regular document status reports to client (IPMT) as well as to internal team (PEPI) weekly.
- Setting up PetroceptDC and Documentum in for vendor documentation.
- Represented company in Vendor Kick-off meeting and final documentation submission.
- Manage and oversee documents for a particular project.
- Checked all types of documents, including blueprints and drawings for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinated document exchange between departments, contractors, suppliers and customers.
- Scanned, filed and transmitted various documents and adhered to digital filing procedures.
- Monitored due dates and deadlines and worked to submit all documents on time or early.