- Assist NHTSA officials in the preparation of documents and the entry of data associated with NHTSA tests, data analysis and correspondence
- Process incoming EQ Complaints, Child Seat Safety reports, and other mail
- Process all incoming Technical Service Bulletins in online database and ensure all information and data is correct.
- Main function is to analyze arrays of different document data for capture and conversion as requested by the clients.
- Creates abstract out of the articles provided by the client in accordance with the specifications given by the client.
- Ensures the quality of the abstracts.
- Process electronic files according to the client’s requirement.
- Ensures the quality of the files in accordance with the specifications provided by the client.
document analyst (xml checker and typesetter)
- Analyzes source documents and carries out instructions and text correction according to job specifications and standards
- Checks and corrects coded source documents for possible errors
- Proofreads keyed source documents
- Responsible for typesetting and carrying out layout correction
- Legal Document Review
- Translation & Proofreading (en_GB, es_ES)
- Make sure to meet the company’s daily production quota as well as high level of quality in every project completed.
- Submit daily Production and Quality Report and accept duties (e.g. Officer of the Day) inherit and requested by the Module Manager and Senior Staffs.
- Responsible for reading, interpreting, keying and supplying accurate documentation. Involves compiling and verifying the information, as well as comparing it with previous documentation.