- Prepare menus for patients according to their diet.
- Deliver the meals to the patients.
- Cooked meals for patient line and for customers.
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of lunchrooms, and business meetings.
- Counted money down at the end of the night , deposited money after the closing of a shift.
diet clerk /runner
- Learn patients diets.
- Delivers food to restaurant/dining room patrons/customers.
- Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Interacts with customers in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- Interacts with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards.
diet clerk/patient services
- Ensuring patient satisfaction
- Completing patient diet paperwork in a timely manner
- Informing patients of their diets
- Organizing paperwork/work area
- Entering/completing supplement orders
- Prepared food for residents
- Took special orders from office to be delivered to residents
- Prepared and took note of residents diet restrictions