- Enter donations into donorsnap database
- File all donations
- Generate thank you letters
- Mail out acknowledgment and thank you letters
- Generate mass emails
- Find new donors
- Formulating strategic plans for the implementation and success of Scaling Up project in 4 cities of India (Jaipur,Ahmedabad,Bhopal,Ranchi)
- Project “Scaling up Slums Poor Women Actions in Climate Resilience: Developing a Sustainable Model for South Asia” is supported by Global Resilience Partnership,USAID and KPMG. The project aims to build capacities in poor people of urban slums through women empowerment to fight against the risks of climate change ,making urban slums of India model of sustainable communities to be followed by rest of the world.
- Organization of Multi-stakeholder workshops and meetings to present data through informational techniques using PPT, videos, and audio ,in order to increase the understanding of stakeholders on challenges faced by communities due to climate change.
- Advise and collaborate with government and non-government players regarding implementation of proposed programs and policies and their potential impacts on organizations and communities.
- Develop and evaluate methods of data collection, such as questionnaires or interviews by collaborating with research team of the project.
- Lead field training sites and train field staff comprising 10 members in the application of methods to solve community problems and making program execution successful in all 4 cities.
- Coordinate activities of 4 cities and verify the accuracy and validity of data entered in databases by them ; correct any errors.
- Provides essential support to the Development and Marketing Team promoting smooth and efficient operations
- Processes all gifts, generates all ackowledgement letters, receipts and pledge reminders
- Creates analytical reports, dashboards, mailing lists and other data
- Researches donors and tracks giving, communicating insights found with team
- Maintaining office functions during a time of transition, including supporting Program Directors in their grant reporting
- Use organization’s MIS for database management to ensure monitoring and analysis of project data.
- Quarterly and annual report submission that record project completion results along with the recommendations to internal(MHT) as well as external authorities of the project (USAID and KPMG).
- Study the socioeconomic statistical data and impacts of new policies and regulations in area of specialization, such as climate change,agriculture,financial inclusion,education,livelihood,gender equality,sustainable communities.
- Develop approaches to the solution of project related problems, based on the above findings.
- Administer budgets and maintain financial records.