- Schedule appointments for new and existing patients.
- Date entry of demographics.
- Collect co-payments and/or full amount of surgery due.
- Post payments.
- Answer multi-line phone system.
- Prepare deposits and closing for end of day.
- Handled Care Credit and Medicaid payments.
- Check patients in/out
- Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Collect payments by cash, check, and credit cards.
- Register new patients
- Scan patients charts and paperwork into EMR
- Organize and file paperwork
- Take detailed messages for Doctor’s
- Schedule appointments, prepare bills and receive payment for dental services, complete insurance forms, and maintain records, manually and using computer.
- Handled paperwork and insurance claims.
- Managed phone calls, emails, and anything regarding the communications within the company.
- Managed Company’s Social Media Networking.
- Charged and billed patients .
- Cleaned and Maintained the Workplace.
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as general dentists and oral surgeons, to plan treatment.
- Verify and Submit pre-authorizations.
- Speak with patient regarding treatment plan and pricing.
- Confirm upcoming appointments
- Greeted patients and provided necessary services. Gave friendly, helpful and accurate responses to individuals seeking assistance.
- Scheduled appointments in person and over the phone. Handled medical files by making notations, sorting, and filing of the medical reports. Filed claims with dental insurance companies.
- Stood out for the quality and timeliness of the compiled reports, attention to detail, exemplary customer service delivery as well as having a team-player attitude.
- Provide clinical services or health education to improve and maintain the oral health of patients