- Make various food products, including pizza, deli sandwiches, etc.
- Clean up the kitchen
- Complete tasks assigned to employee
- Keep track of various inventory in store
- Made deli sandwiches and prepared pastries and served to customers.
- Made Caesar, Chef’s, Garden, and other types of salads to be sold.
- Sliced deli meat and cheese for customers. Served hot and cold prepared foods to customers.
- Swept, mopped, wiped down counters, and other cleaning duties. Open and closed the deli.
- Take photographs of displays or signage
- Obtain plans from display designers or display managers and discuss their implementation with clients or supervisors
- Consult with advertising or sales staff to determine type of merchandise to be featured and time and place for each display
- Collaborate with others to obtain products or other display items
- Prepared large catering orders for banquets on notices as short as 2 hours
- Helped department manager in receiving deliveries
- Ordered groceries
- Hot Buffet
- Fried chicken and fixed fresh donuts daily
- Placcement of items for the deli on the shelves such as cakes and donuts weekly
- Store closing
- Provide assistance for customers with any problems they have with the food; needing a refund or exchange.
- Answering the phone and taking down orders when the manager isn’t around to do themselves.
- Discuss job performance problems with the manger to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Record dates of when food comes to the oven and food being put into the cabinets.
- Tubbing up food that needs to be eaten in the next few days and marked down with the store gun and printer.
- General cleaning on the deli – benches, windows, floors, inside the cabinets, cool rooms, oven etc.
- Talking to customers with manners, helping them find other items in the store or answering any general questions they have.