sr. data manager
- Handling the team of more than
- 5 people.
- Provide training to the new employees.
- Research Pan India Schools and Higher Education Institutions.
- Manage, Structure the Data of Pan India in G Spreadsheet.
- Curate the Data according to the upcoming event.
- Plan and make the timeline and deadline of curation.
- Looking at and Analyzing Data. The ability to use data effectively to improve your programs, including looking at lists and summaries, looking for patterns, analyzing results, and making presentations to others.
- Navigating Database Software.
- Data Integrity.
- Managing Accounts and Files.
- Database Design and Planning.
- Maintenance of staff computers and ensuring that they are in working conditions.
- Development of work plans for the data team.
- Downloading of data from ODK aggregate server for further analysis by Kenyan program statistician
- Maintain, repair, manage, and update databases; provide programming for projects on an ongoing basis
- Manage data sets and conduct data cleaning to facilitate data export to statistics packages
- Compilation of monthly physical progress reports and critically examines discrepancies and areas of improvement in reporting.
- Helping in Preparation of State Programme Implementation Plan (SPIP) every year.