- data input on all students in the school, including grades, attendance and demographic information and discipline issues
- enrolling and withdrawing students in the data base
- maintaining the students individual file folders
- preparing the lottery process
- maintaining a spreadsheet with students on a waiting list
- receipting individuals
- making deposits and balancing the school funds bank account
- Supervision on data collection from 17 study sites in Migori county
- Conducting data quality assessments after every 6 months(DQA)
- Developing of Data collection SOPs and any other data related SOP. Training of Data clerks on data collection tools
- Conducting data strengthening in all 17 health facilities on monthly basis.
- Data cleaning and provision of data collection progress reports program PI
- Development of electronic data collection tools both in access, ODk and Redcap especially for the sub studies
- Provide feedback reports to facilities on their documentation.
- Identifies potential problems with analysis assumptions and data quality and applies established quality assurance processes to resolve problems or escalate them as needed.
- Program web-based surveys in Survey Redcap.
- Develop documentation such as data dictionaries
- Develop detailed scenarios for survey testing and create systems to manage the testing process.
- Manage day to day research and programmatic activities as they relate to database development and database management for research projects and programs
- Develop creative solutions independently or as part of a team to solve data issues and facilitate study management.
- Collaborate with project Principal Investigators and lead staff to determine needs and develop custom databases tailored according to specifications
- Entered daily and weekly data into spreadsheets with easy to view organization.
- Managed daily and weekly paperwork for multiple employees in multiple markets.
- Updated data as necessary from previous and current entries to ensure accuracy of information.
- Respond to data queries during conference calls with collaborators from UCSF as well as when having lead team meetings.
- Monitor & Evaluate the data uploaded on HMIS & MCTS Ministry software for different Districts of the State.
- Ensuring that all reporting units in the state are using HMIS software
- Providing feedback to reporting units about the data analysis in order to ensure that the quality data will improve.
- Maintaining the database related to recruitment and also involved in the process of hiring employees.
- Maintaining the database of all relevant information of the programme.
- Maintain all the records of Manpower recruited in all the Districts of State under NHM.
- Design and implement/ continuously update a data base providing all necessary information relevant to NHM including e.g. district/ block wise demographic data, performance against health indicators, status of public/ private facilities, etc.