- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Select materials needed to complete work assignments.
- Load machines with required input or output media such as paper, cards, disks, tape or Braille media.
- Accurately and efficiently encode all data that needs organizing and recording
- Confirm that entered data accurately aligns with original documentation
- Input, track, and maintain all encoded data and records
- Report any major errors or inconsistencies to upper management
- Preparing and sorting data for computer entry
- maintaining hard copies of patient forms, receipts, applications and other types of documents
- does transcription, scanning of documents and maintaining backups of data entered
- responsible for compiling, sorting and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered
- maintain logs of activities and completed tasks, choose the materials required to complete work assignments, correct data entry errors and store documents in the correct locations
data encoder / checker
- answering phone calls.
- updating & encoding pending list for daily deliveries.
- Maintaining accurate Data of IN and OUT Items
- Recording of damage and Returns.
- printimg sales invoice and delivery invoice.
- Use MS Excel for Computational Finance.
- Use a software called BestCase Bankruptcy for recording data.
- Pull Credit Reports and hold several confidential files.
- Communicate with clients via email regarding their cases.