dairy manager/team leader
- Managing personnel: Suprervise the employees, Making sure they understand what the job entails and how to do it correctly,Making sure they are trained properly, overseeing their work
- Managing dairy department: Cleaning,ordering product,doing cycle counts, managing prodcut loss and damages,managing personnel
- Managing product loss and damages: Checking product shelf rotation,unloading and stocking products to and from shelves, processing incoming and outgoing merchandise
- Cleaning: Crushing and baling cardboard,Sweeping and moping the cooler,washing the milk racks down and washing the cooler windows,Cleaning the coolers and coolers on the dairy floor.
- Manage all areas of business responsibilities including: sales, customer profit forecasting, internal and external communication, reporting, administrative and customer service.
- Monitor sales and analyze performance trends to identify issues and opportunities.
- Penetrate and maintain an active relationship and dialogue with the customers at all levels of the organization.
- Provide analytical support to senior management in planning new product launches and existing product expansions.
- Manage a team of direct reports including business analyst and replenishment analyst
- Ordered stock and kept inventory
- Changed prices on computer system
- Contacted milk companies about bringing in new products
- Manged section/workers in my section
- Managing Stock levels and order if necessary.
- Replenish depleted stock.
- Inform customers of item location.
- Contacting suppliers for new stock.
dairy manager/ warehouse associate
- Record keeping of current inventory
- Receiving merchandise from store trucks / unloading
- Complete store orders for the coming sales week
- Signage and display building