- Operate shredders to reclaim steel from discarded appliances.
- Collect and sort recyclable construction materials, such as concrete, drywall, plastics, or wood, into containers.
- Deposit recoverable materials into chutes or place materials on conveyor belts.
- Clean recycling yard by sweeping, raking, picking up broken glass and loose paper debris, or moving barrels and bins.
- Clean materials, such as metals, according to recycling requirements.
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, power lifts, or front-end loaders to load bales, bundles, or other heavy items onto trucks for shipping to smelters or other recycled materials processing facilities.
- Welcome customers as they arrive at the order counter.
- Prepare orders when needed by constantly checking the order slip for accuracy.
- Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
- Resolved complaints promptly and professionally.
- Followed procedures for safe food preparation, assembly, and presentation.
- Operate fry stations and grills to handle food preparation activities.
- Manage cleaning and maintenance activities on equipment such as ovens and grills.
- Working the front counter
- Cleaning the lobby while assisting customers and greeting them with a friendly attitude
- Working the drive thru window
- Working the grill area
- Register and cash handling
- Time management on shifts
- Identifying hazards at workplace
- follow up actions
- Assisting in repairing and maintaining aircraft systems, components, and related equipment.
- Worked with the senior aircraft mechanic on multiple assignments.
- Operate basic shop tools and equipment.
- Lift parts, materials, or packages weighing over 50lbs daily.