- Assemble burgers in the correct procedure
- Leading the crew to make sure everything is perfect
- Communication to make sure everything is cooked or getting cooked
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Cooked and prepared satisfactory food for hours on end
- Washed and organized dishes.
- Rotated food stock in and out of the freezer while also maintaining the fryer station.
- Conversed with customers with charisma and enthusiasm.
- Helped co-workers clean their respective stations (ice cream, grill, back office).
- Made sure every meal was given with the same expectations one would see on television.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as deep-fat fryers.
- Prepare and serve beverages such as tea and fountain drinks.
- Cook and package batches of food, such as hamburgers and fried chicken, which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Prepare & cook food
- Adhere to safety & hygiene standards
- Clean equipment, fittings & restaurant areas
- Handling money & balancing
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow
- Operate cash registers to accept payments for food and beverages
- Evaluate the work of staff to ensure store runs smoothly
- Helping customers through the ordering process
- Ensuring items are well stocked
- Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
- Maintain a fast speed of service, especially during rush times
- Take orders from customers and input their selections into the restaurant’s computer systems