- Direct communication with the customer, ensuring their specifications and satisfaction.
- Management of a small team, keeping the customer in mind.
- Resolving customer service issues.
- Working with a variety of local charity organizations to facilitate fundraisers and other events.
- Working with high profile individuals with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Supervision of machine operators and hand-planters.
- Establish the most ergonomic plan for planting tracts efficiently.
- Maintain distance between rows and drill between trees and keep machine operators in line.
- Resolve issues with mechanical failures on all bulldozers and buy any parts needed to fix downed machinery.
- Create and maintain good working relationships with all employees to ensure proper procedure is followed, and guide any new hires to allow my crew to run smooth and efficient.
- Take plots for area sampling in order to estimate the amount of properly and improperly planted trees per acre.
- Complete and send in all necessary paperwork to Campbell Global on completion of compstand.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and screws, nails, or glue.
- Use ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Serve food, beverages, and desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of a restaurants.
- Prepare bills for food using cash registers and adding machines, and accept payments or make change.
- Clean, detail, and prepare offices, day cares, dealerships, etc. for customer service.
- Offer detailing, dusting, moping, vacuuming services to customers.
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as pizza, salads, and dessert dishes, using standard formulas or following directions.
- Document and file all receipts, for fuel, machine parts, and items needed to run my crew, in chronological order.
- Trained new employees how to carhop and make different food items in the kitchen.
- Provided customers with excellent customer service and fresh food.
- Communicated with management in reference to an unsatisfied customer.
- Encouraged employees to perform their job properly.
- Prepared many food, dairy and drink items.
- Worked with a team to ensure a smooth transition into the next shift.