- Maintaining company vehicles and tools
- Providing quotes
- Coordinate schedules between customers and employees
- Quality control and customer satisfaction
- Site supervision, safety and support of all personnel and equipment.
- Quality assurance
- Install, repair, or replace single-ply roofing systems, using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric, or other asphaltic compositions.
- Waterproof or damp-proof walls, floors, roofs, foundations, or basements by painting or spraying surfaces with waterproof coatings or by attaching waterproofing membranes to surfaces.
- Run shift efficiently, maintaining all quality, cleanliness, and service standards
- Clean and prepare store prior to opening and closing.
- Run daily financial reports, cash pickups, and deposits.
- assign/ follow up on regular cleaning and maintenance.
- ensure team follows all procedures given by corporate and ownership group.
- train new team members on all line positions.
- Handling counter cashiering.
- Assisting Supervisor in handling staff schedule.
- Assisting Assistant Manager and supervisor in daily report.
senior crew leader
- Manage crews of five to ten people daily.
- Key responsibilities include greeting customers, submitting orders, and operating the cash register.
- I performed food preparation and drive-thru duties.
- Also trained new team members.