- Ad Set
- Keep card files on clientele, regarding their past purchases/products.
- Scheduling counter coverage
- Scheduling shifts
- Keeping track of numbers and sales
- Contacting clients for updates on events
- Data entry for weekly meetings
- Applying makeup.
counter manager/ sales associate
- Maintain knowledge of current Estée Lauder sales and sales promotions
- Process credit card applications and cash payments
- Educate customers of Dillard’s exchange policies
- Recruit new customers by applying makeup and facial care products
- Perform daily tasks including stocking, creating merchandise displays, pricing markdowns, and inventory control
counter manager/beauty advisor
- Responsible for supervising operations of cosmetic lines as well as generating a team of highly productive associates
- Train and coach associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and personal/department productivity goals
- Communicate regularly with vendors regarding stock needs, customer preferences, and special events
- Develop and execute events and ensure proper execution to achieve counter productivity goals
- Review and analyze business performance of daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results
- Assist customers with providing excellent customer service to drive sales
- Professionally apply on cosmetics on clients
- To serve great tasting food, bringing the joy of eating to everyone.
- To meet customer satisfaction by providing great service.
- Control of stock and merchandising
- Services and education of make up products and benefits