- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
- Monitor and direct the work of lower-level clerks.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
- Handled accounts receivables for wholesale commercial accounts
- Responsible for writing, processing and final packaging of customer orders
- Tasked with clerical and administrative duties including receiving administered calls throughout the day, and meticulous record keeping
- Responsible for opening and closing the office daily
- Supervise and provide intensive training and evaluate new employees
- makes sure to cater customer concerns
- provides financial analysis and written reports on sales every month and every quarter of the year
- Confer with customers in person to provide information about products or services.
- Take and expedite orders.
- Determine charges for products requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- handles bank to bank transaction daily as well as troubleshooting concerns with the branch
- Prepare daily sales report as performance productivity of the store.
- Sells assertively to achieve sales budget while specializing in a particular brand.
- Attend customers’ requirements and complaints with utmost courtesy.
- Handle cash and credit card report.
- Creates a favorable image for the company by being thoroughly knowledgeable, properly groomed, well-spoken, good manner and courteous at all times.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits, payments, and arrange for billing.
- Solicit sales of new or additional services and products.
- Take in customer orders, answering questions and helping them get to the best option available.
- Listen to customer concerns, feedback and work with them to make their experience even better.