Coordinator Resume Examples
- Plan tour itineraries, applying knowledge of travel routes and destination sites.
- Resolve any problems with itineraries, service, or accommodations.
- Sell travel packages.
- Arrange for tour or expedition details such as accommodations, transportation, equipment, and the availability of medical personnel.
- Lead individuals or groups to tour site locations and describe points of interest.
- Provide tourists with assistance in obtaining permits and documents such as visas, passports, and health certificates, and in converting currency.
- Pay bills and record checks issued.
- Investigate customer or public complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to staff.
- Establish and execute a class management plan with dedicated existing staff
- Manage full day schedule.
- Create and complete forms (proprietary computer programs, Excel, Word) in accordance with company and industry procedures and accepted practices.
- Data entry of specifications, pricing, and sourcing of materials and items for acquisition and installation on projects.
- Organize physical materials and resources library according to specific areas, arrange for disposal and/or reuse of surplus materials.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management, word processing, presentations, project budgets, cost estimates, client purchasing documents.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting information to payroll.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases, record and submit for speaking engagements, create engagement purposes and learning objectives, manage book submissions for awards and publication.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, large format print machines, and computers.
- Pass on information from director to the employees.
- Organize & manage various entertainment and educational events with the help of university management.
- Inform classes about important announcements.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such multiple sources including the Internet.
coordinator, operational help desk
- Facilitate field applications utilization and training
- Produce and distribute training materials to field and management
- Created, impoved and diveloped project strategy.
- Closely coloborated with team members to prevent, identify and quickly solve the problems.
- Develop, Lead and Coach my Sales/Yard/Dispatch/Admin teams by creating a fun respectful workplace, promoting teamwork, being open to feedback and providing recognition to the team.
- Weekly & Monthly sales and wages forecasting
- Management of Sales, Wages, Rosters and Recruitment
- Developing sales leads and relationships with stakeholders to secure sales growth and meet Monthly budgets and improve EBIT
- Develop the Safety Improvement Team, and promote a safe working environment.
- Lead my team in controlling store inventory to deliver on our trade promise to our commercial customers.
- Support the Store manager and provide feedback to improve our sales, service and team.
- Act as main point of conduct for in house sample production.
- Act a main point of conduct between the marketing team and the production.
- collaborating with the graphic design team to ensure that each job done meets clients expectations and of good quality.
- Review and Analyse our Monthly P&L to look for key target areas of improvement.
- Coordinate with other professionals, day priorities,goals of the day .
- Assist in open and close the building.
- Assist with hours and pay roll.
- Load and unload trailers.
- Operate of power equipment like forklifts, fork clamps and pallet rider.
- Answer phone calls from stores, send and received emails for and from vendors and stores.
- keep inbound and outbound inventory and area update.
- Run and control Stock takes.
- Perform Audits on Admin and Safety to improve our effective delivery of our trade offer and promote a safe working environment.
- NSW/ACT Merchandising Champion – Organising Merchandising Bulletins to Trade Centres to promote growth products, and suggest new products to range.
- Organised NSW/ACT Coordinators Conferences.
- Assign appropriate chores and praise targeted behaviors to encourage the development of self-control, self-confidence, and responsibility.
- Meeting and communicating with Account Managers, Area Managers and State Sales Managers regularly to brainstorm ideas on areas to improve in our market.
- Working with Account Managers to secure new clients, meet with existing clients to secure repeat business and help out with sales blitzes and trade events in their areas.
- Working closely with the State Customer Service Manager and Trade Area Manager, to grow sales, improve the ability of our sales team to sell our offer, and coach our teams to deliver better service to our customers.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.