- Plan tour itineraries, applying knowledge of travel routes and destination sites.
- Resolve any problems with itineraries, service, or accommodations.
- Sell travel packages.
- Arrange for tour or expedition details such as accommodations, transportation, equipment, and the availability of medical personnel.
- Lead individuals or groups to tour site locations and describe points of interest.
- Provide tourists with assistance in obtaining permits and documents such as visas, passports, and health certificates, and in converting currency.
- Pay bills and record checks issued.
- Investigate customer or public complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to staff.
- Establish and execute a class management plan with dedicated existing staff
- Manage full day schedule.
- Create and complete forms (proprietary computer programs, Excel, Word) in accordance with company and industry procedures and accepted practices.
- Data entry of specifications, pricing, and sourcing of materials and items for acquisition and installation on projects.
- Organize physical materials and resources library according to specific areas, arrange for disposal and/or reuse of surplus materials.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management, word processing, presentations, project budgets, cost estimates, client purchasing documents.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting information to payroll.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases, record and submit for speaking engagements, create engagement purposes and learning objectives, manage book submissions for awards and publication.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, large format print machines, and computers.
- Pass on information from director to the employees.
- Organize & manage various entertainment and educational events with the help of university management.
- Inform classes about important announcements.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such multiple sources including the Internet.
coordinator, operational help desk
- Facilitate field applications utilization and training
- Produce and distribute training materials to field and management
- Created, impoved and diveloped project strategy.
- Closely coloborated with team members to prevent, identify and quickly solve the problems.