- Consulted with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Implemented and performed preventive maintenance, backup, or recovery procedures.
- Created work tickets for different trades dealing with telephone and or internet services.
- Reviewed and revised payroll
- Anticipated guests’ needs with the ability to quickly problem-solve.
- Supervised a staff of 8 persons
- Handled scheduling for the 911 center, comprising of 32 personnel, to efficiently handle calls for emergency and non-emergency service twenty-four hours a day, 365 days per year
- Assisted with the QA/QI program for the 911 center
- Assisting in budget preparation, expenditure review
- Worked a rotating schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Supervised training for shift personnel
- Trained, managed, and mentor over 100 Marines in the installation and operation of the equipment within the field.
- Attend professional meetings, read literature, and participate in training or other educational offerings to keep abreast of new developments and technologies related to the communication community.
- Vital assest in the planning and execution of the successful deployments that highly depended upon mobile and realiable communications.