- Developed 2 annual reports, 10 newsletters, 11 info-graphics, 4 brochures 18 success stories, 14 fact sheets and good numbers of posters, stickers, banners, articles and press releases.
- Arranged 3 learning, sharing events, 12 campaigns, 3 workshops at the national level along with 120 campaigns at the local level.
- Introduced Official Facebook page and website along with regular updates.
- Created network and partnerships with the like-minded organizations and UN bodies.
- Prepared project progress and completion reports along with evaluation and event reports.
- Captured and archived high-quality photos and arranged a photo exhibition.
- FOH and BOH for Witness: The Archive of Cultural Revolution by Li Zhensheng.
- FOH and BOH for The Archive as Conversation by various artists.
- BOH for Menagerie by Roger Ballen (Exhibitions, talk and book signing event)
- FOH for A room with a view (Exhibition, tours and talks)
- FOH for Daido Moriyama: Prints and Books from 1960s- 1980s (Opening party and showcase)
- Assisting in the AfCFTA negotiation process, towards the signing of the Agreement and finalizing of phase one issues.
- Report and speech drafting.
- Coordination of the timely production of communication materials to support AUC communication strategy and priorities
- Produce and disseminate information to all within the departments and commission about the workings of the division.
- communication with Member States, RECs, and other Stakeholders.
- Media Relations.
- Developed a website
- Developed a spreadsheet to help the organisation with annual financial reports
- Helped with multiple fundraising events
- Counsel former children, single mothers, widows, vulnerable families, or communities regarding issues including education, child care, medical care, mental health, poverty, unemployment, substance abuse, physical abuse, rehabilitation, or social adjustment.
- Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products, organizations, or individuals.
- Drafted proposals and policy briefs leading to organization’s engagements with stakeholders
- Respond to crisis, the highlight of which was the dropping of a lawsuit against the organization by a renowned celebrity for the allege use of image without authorization
- Planned media monitoring activities and engaged organization’s audience by leveraging available media platforms for the desired media presence
- Developed creative contents, and took responsibility for the management of the organization’s social media handles.
- Featured over a thousand creative works and news articles on the organization’s website