- Maintained integrity of general ledger, including up to excess of 400 accounts.
- Contact customers by phone , email or letters for accounts between 30-60 days delinquent.
- Take incoming call requests for client information .
- Ledger based collection including both commercial and consumer .
- Able to reach KPI
- Up to date training in NCCC and privacy laws .
- Competence in skip tracing .
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes on the account were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, notate or obtain details of complaints/disputes.
- Competent in microsoft office and excel, and inhouse data base
- Can achieve high level outgoing call numbers
- Maintain the end-to-end Accounts Receivable function as part of a small team
- Handling incoming customer / store queries – Phone & Email
- Processing Payments (credit cards) and allocating payments daily
- Outgoing collection calls & account reconciliations
- Risk Assessment of new applications / credit limit increases
- Emailing & Posting Monthly Statements
- Accurate and Descriptive CRM Management, Data Entry & a good working knowledge of Microsoft AX Dynamics
- Handled inbound and outbound calls with the objective of collecting delinquent accounts
- Transcribed each call on AS400 systems
- Researched, analyzed, and settled all customer billing disputes
- Assisted debtors over the phone via 3rd party, to resolve and negotiate repayments
- Recorded information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts
- Advised consumers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment based on financial situation and organizational guidelines
- Adapted to changes at work (products, services, policies).
- Able to deal with hardship and resolve including full payment
- Knowledge of Equifax and default procedures
- Releasing Orders Daily in accordance with their terns and credit limits