- Dealing with clients with terminated contracts and still have outstanding to settle their Accounts to nil.
- Investigating any discrepancies that need to be resolved with clients that connected to Different departments.
- Reporting to finance director, SAMA, and CCHI regarding the terminated contracts to Assist them in taking the right decision.
- Preparing and updating the month end report with new terminated contracts.
- Handling outbound and inbound calls for Australian and New Zealand energy, bank and other services to collect debt
- Managing work list for everyday at the same time to reach the daily target.
- We used Wincollect for checking the debtors details, Microsoft excel for tracking cash collected amount and VICI for dialer.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail and
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments
- Listen to customer requests.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Call guarantors on predictive dialer and try to help them resolve their debts
- Update accounts
- Take credit card information
- Collects funds, if costumer didn’t pay in bank on time.
- Answer customer questions regarding problems with their account.
- Notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail , telephone to solicit payment.
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collections efforts.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations.Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities.