- Assist in wound dressing.
- Chaperon the doctors when required.
- Dispense medicines.
- Handles all blood, urine and stool samples, and keeping a detailed record before sending them to Quest Lab.
- Measures patients’ blood pressure and temperature taking.
- Perform ECG on patients.
- Perform nebulization on patients.
- Demonstrate care, empathy and professionalism in delivering prompt and excellent frontline services to patients.
- Handling of the registration of patient’s visits, appointment scheduling, collection of payments.
- Handling of the administration of patient’s records.
- Assist in dispensing and explaining of medication to patients.
- Logistics planning
- Assist Register Nurse with students care such as basic first aid, administer medication and inhalers. Data Entry, answer phone, file, order medical supplies, organize clinic. Communicate with parents regarding there children that came into clinic. Basic first aid to staff members.
- Assist in registering patient
- Dispense Medicine
- Assist Doctors
- Organised patient’s record and medicine.
- Assist doctor when handling patient.
- Managing Appointments
- Arranging Medicines and Lenses
- Write-in patients data files, write patient’s prescription and give it to doctor, then call the patients to meet doctor.
- Helps doctor managing patients, preparing required equipment and medical tools such syringes and etc.
- Give explanation on medicine and how to take the dosage to the patients based on doctor advice.
- Do Electro Diagram (ECG), Dressing and X-ray.
- Print invoices or Clinic Statements.
- Key-in data in GST system and clinic’s system.
- Assist clinic staff checking stocks and medical supplier.