- Assist doctor in surgery & aesthetic operation
- Various claim processing e.g.: Insurance Co & Government Sector
- Responsible to issue cheque
- Prepare daily report for patient
- Issue requisite
- Monitoring petty cash & reimbursement
- Assist patients on registration and procedure scheduling
- Provide feedback and advice to online queries from potential customers
- Assess and prepare patients prior to procedures
- Assist doctor during surgeries
- Dispense medications as prescribed by doctor
- Arrange and remind on post procedure follow up
- Meet & attend to client’s needs and queries
- Set appointments for clients
- Render first-hand service & dispatch medications according to doctor’s prescription
- Assist doctors in procedures
- Manage medication drawer & clinic’s inventory
- Assisted doctor during consultations with patients and parents.
- Received, filed, labelled and dispensed medications prescribed by the doctor to patients.
- Assisted doctor in preparing extemporaneous preparations.
- Received ordered medications and milk from suppliers as consented by doctor.
- Assisted doctor during child specialized procedures: injections, nebulizations, blood sample withdrawals and so on.
- Assisted doctor in dispensary inventory control: restocking.
- Basic administrative duties, blood and urine samples handling for laboratory test.
- Assisted with filing, appointments and updated patient documents.
- Checked-in patients and recorded their temperature, height, weight, and blood pressure before the physician met them.
- Ensured that the office and lobby are clean and stocked.
- Manage pharmacy operations, performing administrative duties.