- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business clients or provide assistance in conducting basic and complex banking transactions. While also assisting with problems these clients may encounter.
- Explain to clients the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Prepare reports to send to clients whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action. Negotiate payment arrangements with clients who have delinquent loans.
- Use clients for various applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint for document management or word processing.
- Confer with clients by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, colleagues, or supervisors. Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve clients’ problems.
- Develop lists of prospective clients from customers.
- Determine charges for services requested and collect deposits or payments.
- Successfully solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
- Recommend improvements in products,service, banking methods and procedures to optimize client satisfaction.
client advisor/ visual merchandising ambassador
- Monitored client preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Created and maintain purchase orders from locations requesting support.
- Detailed knowledge of merchandising systems and processes.
- Provided cross-functional support regarding inventory and discrepancies.
- Ensuring the unique shopping experience for all customers
- Contribute to the store and service KPIs achievement
- Enrich CRM database
- Maintaining store’s VM
senior client advisor/fx management
- Price discovery and advisory on the sale of commodities
- Execution of trades and contracts
- Maintaining and building on existing corporate client and buyer relationships
- Strategic advice surrounding hedging and use of derivatives to manage price risk.
- Foreign exchange management for Market Check’s strategic pool, using exchange traded futures and options along with OTC products to add value and hedge FX risk of the pool.
- Researching and formulating strategy in the managed programs