clerical assistant/ data entry
- Transferred data from various policy forms into database.
- Ran estimates and prepared folders with all forms needed for appointments.
- Filed all paperwork into cabinets.
- Handled phone calls with clients.
- Verified information on time cards
- Maintained and alphabetized employee files
- Detailed and cleaned walls and fixtures in rooms
- Verified the amount recorded for money deposits and the amount in money deposit
- Receive, sort, and process incoming mail, overnight packages, and legal service.
- Sort, process, and stamp outgoing mail and overnight packages.
- Process and transport certified mailings to and from the local post office.
- Deliver mail to various mailboxes throughout firm.
- Hand deliver checks and overnight packages directly to employees and attorneys.
- Assist with reception duties, including answering phones, scheduling meetings in conference rooms, and greeting clients and vendors.
- Helped improve department processes.
clerical assistant/outreach coordinator
- Prepare client reports for Department of Human Services.
- Create Outreach Calendar, and attend all events scheduled.
- Order and Purchase Marketing materials for company.
- General office duties, handling confidential data and customer service. Conduct comparison shopping buys at competitors.
- Clearing, sorting and shelving items used in and returned in the library