- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.new employee orientations.
- Answer telephone, transfer calls, input computer data
- Filing personal data folders
- Maintaining data on a computer
- Management of records and documents relevant to the functions of the department
- Reproduction of documents needed for meetings
- Calculation and Recording of figures within the accounting spreadsheets for the company’s Thrift Club.
- Update curiculum
- Prepared and successfully sorted and filed documents in appropriate locations.
- Responsible for filing, copying and database input.
- Managed incoming calls, directed calls and conveyed messages.
- Maintained and updated information as needed
- Examine and process sensitive medical data as part of the college’s medical evaluations process.
- Manage various data sets, creating spreadsheets as necessary and
- Operate office machines, Compute and Record.
- Communicate with customers, employees, to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Answering incoming calls
- Typing all necessary documents and correspondence as required
- Updating company database
- Archiving documents