- Representing individuals in employment tribunals seeking assistance through appeals
- Developed practical skills in offering probono legal advice in real cases
- Conducted interviews with individuals and assessed eligibility for government employment aid
- Drafted judicial submissions and prepared case exhibits in advance of tribunals
- Worked to ensure patient information was kept organized and in an easily retrievable manner
- Reference: Busra Bakar, Paralegal, [email protected]
- Sound knowledge of the social, community and private rental housing market in NSW.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a caseload and case planning, including people with complex and/or high-level needs.
- Current NSW driver’s licence
- Current First Aid certificate
- Provide case management support
- Plan, review and conduct rehabilitative programs for the residents
- Render professional social work services and advice to clients and their families
- Identify, plan, initiate and monitor existing and new programs so as to enhance the standard of social work services in the Home/Centre
- Work closely with external agencies such as MSF, NCSS, The Juvenile Court and other social welfare organizations
- Perform direct casework by doing initial intake interview, case analysis, treatment planning, family mediation and counselling