- Develop and review service plans in consultation with child and the parents , and perform follow-ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided.
- Counsel children whose behavior, school progress, or mental or physical impairment indicate a need for assistance and arranging for needed services.
- Investigate child abuse or neglect cases and take authorized protective action when necessary.
- Advocate for children to resolve crises.
- Counsel clients and patients in individual and group sessions to help them overcome dependencies, recover from illness, and adjust to life.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record child progress according to measurable goals described in treatment and care plan.
- Keep records or prepare reports for manager or management concerning visits with children
- Provide direct service and support to individuals or clients who have experienced or escaping Domestic & Family Violence.
- Conducting a needs assessment and to develop a case plan.
- Prepare and file legal immigration forms for clients
- Translate legal documents from Spanish to English.
- Resolve clients complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Listen to client requests, Getting information and updates that will help on the client’s claim.
- Multitasking, Emailing case lawyers to give updates on client’s situations and requests.
- Assist in locating housing for displaced individuals.
- Record patients’ medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records. ((Ensure that clients needs are being addressed once initial settling in has taken place.))
- Record patients’ medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records
- record clients histories with regard to drug/alcohol/gambling choices, and time spent using.))
- take note of all of the clients personal information. Next of kin, drug allergies.
- Train other staff, volunteers or student assistants, and schedule and supervise thei
- Provided clients with detailed instructions on how to fill out intake forms.r work.
- Accessing client needs, and developing strategy to help client.
- Lead group counseling sessions that provide support in such areas as grief, stress, or chemical dependency.