- Answer, screen and direct incoming and outgoing telephone calls or other communications using a call management system.
- Make it easy for patients to schedule an appointment.
- Register new patients according to established office protocols.
- Verify and update patient information.
- Inform patients of dental office procedures and policy.
- Follow HIPAA.
- Check daily appointment schedule.
- Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- Solid problem-solving skills for the purpose of determining and solving customer billing issues
- Multi-tasking ability
- Provide Customer a Solution for there issue in the best time manner .
- Computer experience.
- Calm Under Pressure
- technician to apple
- help clients with fixing their issues before sending them to the Apple Store
- scheduling pick up and deliveries if they needed a new device
- Complete U-Haul reservations via computer.
- Sell Retail Products ,Goods And Service To Customers
- Determine Requirements By Working With Customers
- Fulfills Request By Clarifying Desired Information; Completing Transactions, And Forwarding Request
- Data entry-displaying attention to detail completing each reservation