- answer calls and respond to emails
- handle customer inquiries both over the phone and by email
- research required information using available resources
- manage and resolve customer complaints
- provide customers with product and service information
- enter new customer information into system
- update existing customer information
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods.
- Keep records of calls placed and received, and of related toll charges.
- process orders, forms and applications
- identify and escalate priority issues
- route calls to appropriate resource
- follow up customer calls where necessary
- document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- complete call logs
- produce call reports
- I am able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis
- I use a creative approach to problem solve.
- Dependable person who is great at time management.
- Ready to learn new things.
- Always energetic and eager to learn new skills.
- Even though I take my work seriously, I do have a good sense of humor.