- Accurate data entry and navigation of ERP
- Make outgoing calls to customers who are behind on payment plan, and follow up calls to those who have previously contacted with technical issues
- Receive incoming calls from customers with technical issues
- Respond by phone to requests for help or information made through our SMS system
- Escalate customer issues that are not easily solved by telephone
- Make calls in accordance to all relevant sales and aftersales processes
- Meeting with each customer needs.
- Resolving each customer issue.
- Answering all calls on time.
- Being pleasant.
- Carrying out follow ups to ensure that customers are happy even after assisting them.
- Receive and document verbal and online information from the public.
- Analyzing information, highlighting important information and cross referencing to criminal cases both in Canada and United States.
- Prepare each reporting for law enforcement agencies.
- Escalate crisis line calls to appropriate bodies.
- Obtain accurate details and immediately escalate reportings on wanted persons to relevant authorities.
- Connect and build rapport with a variety of customers by actively listening to the customers, asking the right questions and offering solutions (products and services) which cater to customer needs
- Delivered reliable solutions to our customers with a sense of urgency and sound judgment. Drove the sale of Rogers products and services by consistently exceeding individual sales targets
- Aquired three awards of excellence since my hiring
- Greet inbound callers and try my best to assist the best way I can.
- Update personal for magazine subscriptions
- Take surveys for voting season and other political events
- Recommend improvements in products.
- Handled outbound calls to provide one-call resolution and services to customers