- Was responsible for proper entry of expense bills in the system
- Cab arrangements for Employees or Senior Level Person from other travel company
- Responsible for installation of new equipment’s such as A/C, office furniture, computers, printers, fax machine, CCTV camera etc. at new Branches
- Was responsible for verification of expense bills
- Managed entire fleet of the company to ensure maximum optimisation was achieved.
- Correctly coded and billed medical claims for various satellite offices
- Entered orders into the EMR system efficiently and without errors
- Accurately posted and sent out all medical claims
- Posted and adjusted payments from insurance companies
- Submitted electronic/paper claims documentation for timely filing
- Processed over 70 outpatient surgeries for a multiple of surgeons
- Managed and resolved claim errors in RealMed software
- Processed electronic and paper claims, sending out secondary claims with attached EOB’s
- Assisted in all areas of administrative duties, including data entry, filing and research and development
- Interpret and resolve charge and claim edits.
- Update and verify insurance coverage.
- Examine medical records to determine if a claim is work or accident related.
- Review and correct any identifying patient information, per HIPPA guidelines.
- Review all claims prior to submission to ensure a clean claim goes out.
- Work closely with other departments to identify trending issues and new billing policies.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Performed quality assurance evaluations of processes and previous bills.
- Received incoming information and entered into database system.
- Kept vendor files accurate and up-to-date to expedite payment processing.
- Represented and interpreted agency’s functions and services to other institutions, public, government agencies and other organizations.