- Enabling sales for Oracle infrastructure business(Linux and Virtualization)
- Research, identify and respond public sector RFXs for EMEA, JAPAC, NA regions. Analyse market and competition to formulate win plans
- Liaison with channel sales/inside sales teams and other stakeholders. Align with marketing team to assist for product promotions and visibility
- Manage Repository, build Presentations
senior bid manager
- Understand customer requirements
- Pricing sourcing, quotation preparation, compile tender document, pricing negotiation, follow up and close deal
- Oversee regional and local inside sales.
- Arrange meetings between Principle and distributor when details of solutions and pricing need to be discuss.
- Arrange seminars and training sessions for all regional & local sales personnel for new products and products update.
- Attend training, seminars & event organize by distributor and principle
- Arrange for necessary preventive maintenance or send reminder to customer.
- Develop disaster recovery plans for physical locations with critical assets such as data centers.Manage the whole Tender Bidding Process.
- Manage the whole Tender Bidding Process.
- Getting information, preparing reports and analysing market based on Tender.
- Prepare documents such as maintenance contracts, maintenance agreement & NDA for customer.
- Maintain good relationship with customer, partner, distributor and principle
- Keep track and maintain regional partnership registration/level and partner portal login details.
- Manage company customers database on purchase history and follow up on up coming maintenance renewal.