- Take attendance and enter names and information into computer system.
- Take payments from parents and enter into computer system.
- Plan events and field trips.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.Take measurements and study floor sketches to calculate the area to be carpeted and the amount of material needed.
- Manage a Product Line
- Sourced labor internationally and coordinated with vendors in Pakistan.
- Coordinated international shipments to US, Canada, UK (air and ground freight), generated Customs shipment manifests, and MSDS forms.
- Customers Order Fulfilment
- Daily and Weekly Reporting to the management
- Drives business for a $4.24 million department in a $60 million store, working cross functionally with Logistics, Administration, Human Resources, Brand Representatives, Visual Merchandising, and other store leaders.
- Enforces policies and procedures, as well as best practices, by implementing consistent rules, routines and corrective actions.
- Utilized excellent sales techniques and customer experience that resulted in a 12.2% increase in sales despite a 22% decrease in on-hand inventory.
- Identified marketing opportunities across platforms and worked with sales representatives to curate sales techniques and strategies, resulting in meeting and exceeding regular sales goals.
- Built and maintained relationships with regional and store leaders, as well as brand representatives, to provide merchandise requests and maintain merchandise replenishment.
- Negotiate with brokers and suppliers to secure weekly ad space and displays that bring innovation to the sales items.
- Successfully grew both unit and department sales through proactive collaboration with cross-functional teams in Marketing, Procurement, Space Management, and Private Brands.
assistant supervisor/assistant manager
- Cleaning and laundry skills,
- Inspection of rooms
- Assisting manager
- Social Skills and ability to help customers
- Taking arrivals
- Assist supervisor to manage a team of 50 ushers in the venue to carry out various tasks such as crowd control, registration, sales.
- Manage shift schedules for staff and coordinate with other teams.
- Liaise with event manager for any changes and assistance.
- Responsible for Scheels of 10 to 12 people