- Responsible for shift of 10 to 12 people,
- Making sure that food is served in a timely manner
- Food ordering
- Resident Assessment/Care Plan
- Diet Clerk
- RESPONSIBILITIES IN DEALING WITH DAILY SALES BANK IN PROCESSING
- RESPONSIBLE IN SUBORDINATES’ TIMETABLE ARRANGEMENT
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY WITHIN THE SHOP
- ASSISTING SUBORDINATES IN DOING THE JOB SCOPES
- Supervise employees to help ensure efficiency and productivity
- Participate in company training seminars in order to help the company move forward.
- Bring any employee concerns to the supervisor in order to ensure company morale.
- Assisting AME’s in Assembly and disassembly of various modules of cfm56-5b engine like; HPC Rotor, HPC Front Case, HPC Rear Case, Combustion Case, HPT NGVs, HPT Rotor, HPT Shroud/ Stage 1 LPT Nozzle.
- Answered telephones and given information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Solved customers’ questions, and provided information on procedures or policies.
- Assisting in internal Quality Control Audits to find out the discrepancy of engine parts and Modules.
- Update all the task which is going to perform on various CFM56-5B engines their modules & parts.
- Balancing all Front money deposits and withdrawals.
- Making sure all Employee front windows balance back.
- Handling and issuing customer comps.
- Paying out large chip and cash transactions.
- Inputting data onto the MTL log daily.