- Responsible of catering for children’s needs e.g. food and clothes.
- Assisted children during activities in camps organized weekly.
- Organized charity activities.
- Arranged for awareness programs to take place for the good cause of the organization
- Organized files and documents to increase efficiency.
- Collected, recorded, and documented daily tills.
- Prepared payrolls of employees and monthly salaries.
- Control the load for petroleum supplies.
- Supervises and coordinated activities of workers engaged in packaging products and materials for storage or shipment.
- Inspects products prior to packaging.
- observes packaging operations.
- maintaining data of daily attendance.
- Handling Company inquiries.
- Filing work.
- Successfully promoted to Assistant Supervisor in first 3 months working
- Become the youngest Assistant Supervisor in the Sibu area
- Excellent in multitasking at one time
- Provide an excellent customer service
- Maintain high degrees of efficiency, especially during lunch and dinner rushes.
- Oversees the process while simultaneously ensuring food quality, service and cleanliness standards.
- Scheduling enough workers and balance work force to handle busy periods.
- Make bank deposits and get cash and change for register drawers before the restaurant opens, and must