- Managed the day-to-day operations of the Registrar One Stop Center, servicing over 42,000 students. Services included: registration, transcripts, verifications, diplomas, transfer credits, course scheduling, and petition services
- Managed course scheduling and publication of the schedule of classes
- Served as the liaison between system programmers and the Associate Registrar when testing and implementing system changes
- Coordinated with the athletic department to determine eligibility and compliance
- Supported the Financial Aid Office in complying with Department of Education, Title IV requirements
- Provided technical and enrollment reports to the office of Orientation Programs during on and off campus orientation sessions
- Worked closely with Student Support and Advocacy to assist students who are in crisis
- Serve on administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
- Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.
- Monitoring and preparing faculty budget.
- Oversaw training for staff and coordinators campus-wide in areas on scheduling, record-keeping, and web registration
assistant registrar/administrative secretary
- Secretary ship to the governing bodies of the institute i.e. the management committee, finance board and advisory board.
- Annual staff conference, meetings of senior members and ad-hoc committees of senior members.
- Preparation of annual reports on the institute
- Administrative responsibility of the new year and Easter schools
- General administration of the institute as assigned by the director
- Recruitment, posting and transfer of junior/senior staff
- Supervision of junior and senior staff at headquarters. monitoring punctuality and regularity of attendance in line with university regulations. he is also charged with responsibility for disciplinary matters.
- Preparation of training schedules, including in-service, for staff oversight responsibility for printing and computer units and to streamline procedures for the use of equipment, including. the pcs and photocopiers.
- Maintenance, repair and oversight of buildings, equipment and vehicles.
- Preparation of annual reports on junior and senior staff.
- Preparation of newsletters including the staff bulletin.
senior assistant registrar
- Co-ordination of schedules in the university relations section.
- Estimates and expenditure control.
- Information and communication (general).
- University publications.
- Press relations.
- Public relations and administrative support for vice-chancellor,