Assistant Manager Resume Examples
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Opened and closed store
- Trained and managed a team of up to twelve cashiers, volunteers and sales associates, while fulfilling the sales target of the day
- Implemented new store policy effectively, while dealing with any customer complaints
- received merchandise from vendors
- closed the cash registers at the end of the day, preparing the cash report and total deposit for the day
- Resolved employee schedule conflicts
- Trained in loss of prevention
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants or lunchrooms, business or industrial establishments, hotel rooms, and cars.
- Prepare bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines, and accept payment or make change.
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, and nachos, using standard formulas or following directions.
- Balance receipts and payments in cash registers.
- Wrap menu item such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout.
- Replenish foods at serving stations.
- Hire new employees.
- Organize training classes and train new employees.
- Terminate employees.
- Verify personal information and confirm appointments.
- Office paperwork
- Supervise employees.
- Leadership position for retail store that sells ice product
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided
- Cash register management
- Checking inventory, ordering new product, building cakes
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes
- Interview future employees
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Educate customers on variety of loans and available credit options to promote valuable decision making.
- Assist in regular Audits and Inspections to promote healthy internal control.
- Supervise day to day Banking operations and motivate the team to achieve given targets.
assistant manager/ bartender
- High-quality guest dealing etiquette enhancing the guest’s positive feedback
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties. Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, and evaluate employee performance.
- Coordinate assignments of cooking personnel to ensure economical use of food and timely preparation.
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service.
- Hire, supervise, and direct workers engaged in special project work, problem solving, monitoring, and installing data communication equipment and software.
- Travel to customers’ stores or offices to service machines or to provide emergency repair service.
- Install and configure new equipment, including operating software or peripheral equipment.
- Test components or circuits of faulty equipment to locate defects, using oscilloscopes, signal generators, ammeters, voltmeters, or special diagnostic software programs.
- Enter information into computers to copy programs from one electronic component to another or to draw, modify, or store schematics.
assistant manager (accounts and finance)
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Draw charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets, to illustrate technical reports.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Ensure the smooth running of the community in a fast paced environment. Oversee all operations including maintenance, capital projects, budgeting, forecasting, reports, collections, vacancy anticipation, marketing, service contracts, audits, etc.
- Oversee multiple residential properties, directing a team of 7
- Address the concerns of current and prospective residents in a friendly manner.
- Maintain interface with owners and accounting team ensuring contract compliance
- Lead rent collection, specifically with delinquent residents. This may involve lease termination and legal action if necessary.
- Provide superior customer service and communication to residents and prospects to enhance customer satisfaction, customer renewals, revenue, reputation and profitability
- Supervise day to day operations of on-site team, ensuring all policies and procedures are being followed
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.