- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Opened and closed store
- Trained and managed a team of up to twelve cashiers, volunteers and sales associates, while fulfilling the sales target of the day
- Implemented new store policy effectively, while dealing with any customer complaints
- received merchandise from vendors
- closed the cash registers at the end of the day, preparing the cash report and total deposit for the day
- Resolved employee schedule conflicts
- Trained in loss of prevention
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants or lunchrooms, business or industrial establishments, hotel rooms, and cars.
- Prepare bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines, and accept payment or make change.
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, and nachos, using standard formulas or following directions.
- Balance receipts and payments in cash registers.
- Wrap menu item such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout.
- Replenish foods at serving stations.
- Hire new employees.
- Organize training classes and train new employees.
- Terminate employees.
- Verify personal information and confirm appointments.
- Office paperwork
- Supervise employees.
- Leadership position for retail store that sells ice product
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided
- Cash register management
- Checking inventory, ordering new product, building cakes
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes
- Interview future employees