area manager (hypermarket)
- recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- managing budgets
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- dealing with customer queries and complaints
- overseeing pricing and stock control
- maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Inquiry Generation through Visit to client for water treatment chemicals for cooling Tower, Boliler, RO, Polyelectrolyte WTP O&M etc.
- Selling & marketing for chemical treatment through automation systems and Remote monitoring systems.
- Inquiry Generation for O&M for water treatment plants & chemicals
- Handle the dealers network
- Direct Selling of Industrial products to the industries throught channel
- Tender submission / reverse auction
- Business retension from existing customers
- Initially set up 10 locations and created the business systems for staff duplication in over 20 locations.
- Consult with fellow board members at the corporate headquarters to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
- Conduct meetings with managers to direct, plan, implement policies, objectives, and activities of the organization to ensure improved operations and increase productivity.
- Visit site locations supervising and providing support.
- Direct and manage sales activities of Territory Sales Managers , Sr Territory Sales Managers and Assistant Area Managers for both Account Management and Acquisition
- Generating Revenue
- Driving business and ensuring sustained growth focussing on achieving sales targets for both acquisition and account management
- Responsible for the growth of Monthly Realised Revenue of the portfolio by 15 to 20%
- Responsible for Client Retention
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, email, and networking.
- Training the sales team about the products , market share , growth of existing clients
- Increase sale of the Pick N carry mobile crane in given area.
- Providing Annual Business Plan to the management and adhering to it.
- Developing new market and finding potential customers.
- Getting Payment of the sold machines from financier on time.
- Maintaining good relations with financiers
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service..
- Maintaining good relations with customers.