- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of Environmental Patient Support Officers.
- Create Daily flow sheets through Workbrain, edit and print for a week at a time.
- Perform PDP’s with casual and permanent staff.
- Train casual staff in new areas they have not worked before.
- Train casual and permanent staff on new equipment.
- Sign out keys and phones to relevant staff.
- Monitor staff throughout the evening.
- Distribution experience, Shipping, Receiving, inventory control.
- Material Handling Equipment experience.
- CDL class B license
- some basic Haz-Mat experience
sr. area coordinator
- As a Sr. Area Co-ordinator I have to look after the sales of the company as well as services provided to the students
- I have the responsibilities to visit the nearby area schools and organize workshops and seminars regarding our company and the services and benefits provided to the students for their better future.
- Counsel individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioural
- Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, administrators, and other professionals to discuss children’s progress, resolve behavioural, academic, and other problems, and to determine priorities for students and their resource needs. problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
- Ensure effective community mobilization in the project area.
- Ensure that the social and tribal development framework is followed in the project.
- Facilitate linkage of SHGs /SHG Village Federation/CDG with financial Institutions/Govt. Deptt./PRI/Village Council.
- Facilitate SHGs and CDGs to prepare respective action Plans by doing actual need assessment and PRA exercises in villages.
- Identify training needs of CDG / SHG /SHG Village Federation/ YGs/POs and developing training schedules and imparting training.
- Managing the sales process for new prospects.
- Dealing with customer enquirers face to face, over the phone or via email.
- Contacting prospective customers and discussing their requirements.
- Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with the Area Business Plan.
- Working closely with the marketing team to produce any sales collateral required for the target market.
- Reporting business trends and area performance to the National Sales Manager.
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects.