- Coordinates resident/patient referral and approval process.
- Conducts tours of facility with potential residents/patients and their family members.
- Ensures an 80% conversion ratio of tours to admissions.
- Ensures level of care approval obtained as indicated and / or OBRA screen (PASSAR, MIMR) is completed.
- Tracks pre-admission referral activity daily / weekly.
- Ensures specialized equipment is ordered as indicated from admissions screening and assessment.
- Reviews insurance contract content for need to obtain prior approval from authorized payer.
- Department head responsible for resident admission to skilled nursing facility, integration with hospital discharge planners and social workers, insurance verification and payment options for resident and their family.
- Manage admissions process, determine how to place patients based on various factors such as behavior, critical status, insurance coverage, and individual needs. Interact with patients and hospitals, physicians and social workers daily; travel to various hospitals and assisted living centers to assess patients for proper placement.
- Receive and interview patients, extract and compile data and record pertinent information. Develop knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid regulations, nursing process and rehabilitation concepts. Train new employees regarding admission processes and procedures; ensuring quality control and outstanding customer service,
- Completes records and documentation in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal guidelines.
- Met customers and potential students face to face and explain the Ironhack courses.
- Hosted Blockchain events, open houses, Intro to Web Development and other tech events.
- Met a monthly and yearly quota and provided reports for the founders and General Manager.
- Assists with facility sponsored events and family meetings to promote skilled services.